Salem Police Department
333 Division St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Help keep Salem safe by reporting crime and suspicious activity to the police.
The above video details how to report crime with the Salem Police Department. It is presented in American Sign Language with audio in English and closed-captioning either in Spanish, Russian, or English.
El video detalla cómo reportar delitos al Departamento de Policía de Salem. Se presenta en el idioma de señas americano con audio en inglés y subtítulos disponibles en español, ruso, o inglés.
In an emergency, call 9-1-1
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you are in danger, if someone is hurt, or if a crime is in progress.
Examples of an emergency:
- You see someone breaking into a vehicle on your street.
- You hear yelling or screaming next door.
- You are seriously injured.
Report non-emergency crime
You can report non-emergency crime by using one of the following methods:
Call our non-emergency dispatch number 503-588-6123; select option 1.
Use our Online Police Reporting System to report crimes meeting these criteria:
- The incident is one of the following crime types:
- Lost property
- Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle
- Telephone harassment
- The incident occurred within the City limits of Salem
- There are no known or named suspects
- The incident is not domestic related
- The incident is not a crime involving the loss of firearms or prescription medicine